Uncle Bob, Lesson 6
“Uncle Bob” is Robert Martin of CleanCoder. You may have heard of the Agile Alliance, Extreme Programming, and the SOLID principles. That’s “Uncle Bob”.
All About Agile
Symptoms of mismanagement:
- delivering the wrong project
- project is inferior in quality
- Iron Cross of project management (choose 3)
- Story points
- Burn down chart
Put the charts on the wall
- The purpose of Agile is to destroy hope
- want to know how messed up we are as soon as we can
Small teams to do small things
Project is not over when everything is done; it’s over when there is nothing left doing.
- keep one task as a reference point for assigning story points